- If I put it on, will people around me recognize it?
- Is there a women’s version?
- Can I use it with a wheelchair?
- Can AS-URI parts be purchased separately?
- What is the recommended time for replacement?
- Can AS-URI be used in the supine position?
- Can the device hold the clip only? I am worried that the device will fall off.
- How should it be stored when not in use for a long time?
- How often should Men’s wearable urine collector AS-URI be cleaned?
- I am worried about the odor coming up through the ventilation holes.
- Where should the upper clip be attached?
- I think the receiver is too big…
- What is the difference between S, M, and L sizes?
- What is Men’s wearable urine collector AS-URI ?
- Are AS-DUR010 parts sold individually?
- How often should it be washed?
- Any tips on how to use AS-DUR010 without leaking?
- What is the difference between the backflow prevention membrane A (DUR401) and B (DUR402)?
- I would like to know more about backflow prevention membranes.
- Is AS-DUR010 for men? For women?
We seek new merchandise for the Japanese market. We would like to help you deliver your products to Japanese customers utilizing our broad sales network in Japan. Contact us by email or the contact form below.
Inquiries by phone
|Packaging, Food Sanitation, Food Processing Devices, and Healthcare products
Inquiry by Email