What is the maximum thickness of the bag that AZ sealer can seal?
The maximum thickness of bags that AZ can seal is as follows
*The figure is the total thickness of two or more sheets, but may vary depending on the film material.
We are happy to arrange a seal test for you. Please feel free to contact us.
Impulse AZ Sealer (AZ-200S/300S, AZ-200W/300W)
- What is the difference between an impulse sealer and a direct heat sealer?
- What are the advantages of tabletop sealers?
- What is the key to making a strong and beautiful seal?
- The sealing bar does not align properly as sealing power is not as strong as before.
- The sealing power seems lower than the time when I purchased the product.
We seek new merchandise for the Japanese market. We would like to help you deliver your products to Japanese customers utilizing our broad sales network in Japan. Contact us by email or the contact form below.
Inquiries by phone
|Packaging, Food Sanitation, Food Processing Devices, and Healthcare products
Inquiry by Email