The sealing bar does not align properly as sealing power is not as strong as before.
It is sometimes found that users hold the sealing lever when they move the machine.
If user continues to hold the machine in the above way, the lever may deform and the sealing surface cannot be properly contacted, resulting in failure to seal the machine.
Please hold the bottom of the machine with both hands when moving the machine.
Impulse AZ Sealer (AZ-200S/300S, AZ-200W/300W)
- What is the difference between an impulse sealer and a direct heat sealer?
- What are the advantages of tabletop sealers?
- What is the key to making a strong and beautiful seal?
- What is the maximum thickness of the bag that AZ sealer can seal?
- The sealing power seems lower than the time when I purchased the product.
We seek new merchandise for the Japanese market. We would like to help you deliver your products to Japanese customers utilizing our broad sales network in Japan. Contact us by email or the contact form below.
Inquiries by phone
|Packaging, Food Sanitation, Food Processing Devices, and Healthcare products
Inquiry by Email