What is the advantage of a vacuum bag compared to a normal bags?
These bags have a high oxygen barrier performance.
In the case of thin plastic bags, etc., the air in the bag is eliminated immediately after being vacuumed, but after one night, air will be inside the bag.
This is because polyethylene is a material that allows oxygen to pass through easily.
On the other hand, vacuum bags have low oxygen transmission, so they can keep vacuum-packed condition for a long time.
Two-in-one automatic vacuum sealer ASV-320D
- If a machine breaks down, can it be repaired?
- Can ASV-320D be used only with the seal function without vacuuming?
- What is the difference between Vacuum sealer ASV-320D and DUCKY?
- Does vacuum packing extend the food’s life?
- How long does it take to vacuum one piece, and how many bags can the ASV-320D vacuum continuously?
We seek new merchandise for the Japanese market. We would like to help you deliver your products to Japanese customers utilizing our broad sales network in Japan. Contact us by email or the contact form below.
Inquiries by phone
|Packaging, Food Sanitation, Food Processing Devices, and Healthcare products
Inquiry by Email