What is the difference between Vacuum sealer ASV-320D and DUCKY?
ASV-320D has a vacuum pump with strong degassing power (-80Kpa) and is an automatic type that can be operated at the touch of a button. The maximum daily usage is about 300 packs.
DUCKY is a reasonably priced manual type. It is recommended for those who are replacing a home vacuum packing machine or who want to use only a small amount of vacuum packs every day. The maximum daily usage is about 100 packs.
Two-in-one automatic vacuum sealer ASV-320D
Vacuum sealer DUCKY
- If a machine breaks down, can it be repaired?
- Can ASV-320D be used only with the seal function without vacuuming?
- Does vacuum packing extend the food’s life?
- How long does it take to vacuum one piece, and how many bags can the ASV-320D vacuum continuously?
- Is it possible to vacuum liquids and powders?
We seek new merchandise for the Japanese market. We would like to help you deliver your products to Japanese customers utilizing our broad sales network in Japan. Contact us by email or the contact form below.
Inquiries by phone
|Packaging, Food Sanitation, Food Processing Devices, and Healthcare products
Inquiry by Email