How much power does ASV-320D have to vacuum?
The vacuum level will be about 80%.
Chamber-type vacuum packaging machines, which are common in food factories, are said to be able to vacuum up to 99.9%, while nozzle-type vacuum sealers are generally said to be able to vacuum about 70 to 80%.
Two-in-one automatic vacuum sealer ASV-320D
- If a machine breaks down, can it be repaired?
- Can ASV-320D be used only with the seal function without vacuuming?
- What is the difference between Vacuum sealer ASV-320D and DUCKY?
- Does vacuum packing extend the food’s life?
- How long does it take to vacuum one piece, and how many bags can the ASV-320D vacuum continuously?
We seek new merchandise for the Japanese market. We would like to help you deliver your products to Japanese customers utilizing our broad sales network in Japan. Contact us by email or the contact form below.
Inquiries by phone
|Packaging, Food Sanitation, Food Processing Devices, and Healthcare products
Inquiry by Email