Does the tip of handpiece remain hot during operation?
The tip of the hand piece does not get hot when the power is turned on.
Ultrasonic waves are emitted only while the handpiece is being held, and the material is welded by frictional heat.
The welded material and the tip are hot just after welding due to the frictional heat, but it will cool down soon.
- What types of materials can be welded with ultrasonic sealers ?
- Can paper be welded with Ultrasonic sealers?
- How do Ultrasonic sealers weld materials ?
- What is the difference between Ultrasonic point sealer QP-01 and Ultrasonic dot-line Sealer L-QP-01?
- Do Ultrasonic sealers require warm up time to use?
We seek new merchandise for the Japanese market. We would like to help you deliver your products to Japanese customers utilizing our broad sales network in Japan. Contact us by email or the contact form below.
Inquiries by phone
|Packaging, Food Sanitation, Food Processing Devices, and Healthcare products
Inquiry by Email